Icebox is not just about what happens at our campus—we’re always finding ways to promote sustainability and productivity at off-campus venues in the local area and further afield. We cooperate with churches, schools, farms, businesses, clubs and other organizations who host our classes, presentations, workshops and other events. We’ve participated with organizations in our local area and out-of-state.
OUR OFF-CAMPUS EVENTS HAVE INCLUDED:
• Fermentation classes at local markets
• Canning classes for hobby farmer organizations
• Icebox Forum sessions at local churches
• Weekend “food and faith” workshops with church youth groups
• Informational presentations for gardening clubs
• Congregational presentations during church services
• Farm field trips with schoolchildren
• In-school workshops and presentations
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR FOR UPCOMING OFF-CAMPUS EVENTS!
If you or your organization would like to learn more about hosting an Icebox Ministries event or inviting an Icebox Ministries representative to speak to your group, please contact us.